- Parents may collect Registration Form & School Prospectus from school office also by paying Rs. 600/- cash.
- Candidates on whose behalf registration form have been collected will be called to under go a selection process.
- For admission to Pre-primary classes the process is limited to the presence of the child in the school along with both the parents with whom the school Principal or the Admission Officer will have a discussion.
- For admission to class I and above there will be a written test based on the syllabus of the previous class & interview with the candidate and his/her parents.
- Candidates will only be selected at the basis of merit only.
Selected candidates will have to pay the admission fees to the school office by Cheque/DD along with the submission of the following documents.
- Admission for ISC i.e class XI will be based on merit.
- For provisional admission for class XI-Mock test result of class X will be taken into consideration.
- At least 80% average score is required for admission for science stream(XI) considering Maths and science compulsory.
- For Commerce 70% average score in Mathematics is required.
- ICSE passed students without Computer Application will not be allowed to opt computer Science in ISC.
- At least 75% attendance is required for classes XI and XII.
You can opt the following subjects
Combination of Subjects
Compulsory Elective Subjects
English (801) Second Language: Bengali (803) /Hindi (805)
Science Commerce Humanities Maths (860) Maths (860) Maths (860) Physics( 861) Accounts( 858) History (851) Chemistry(862) Commerce (857) Geography (853) Biology(863) Economics (856) Economics (856) Computer Science (868) Business Studies (859)/ Computer Science (868) Computer Science (868) Physical Education Physical Education Physical Education
Choose minimum THREE maximum FOUR subjects from any of the above mentioned stream.